Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yo Quiero Taco Bell!

Today after church, Kaleb and I had lunch with our good friends Nikki and Evan at Taco Bell!  We talked about church, New Years Resolutions and future possible vacations, one of which is swimming with dolphins all that good stuff!  I really hope I get to swim with a dolphin before the end of 2012 (it's on my bucket list), AND I want to look good doing it! So that brings me back to updating my blog on how I've been doing the past couple of days as far as keeping up with my workouts.  On Friday I burned 226 calories! I was very psyched to see that I beat my 215/ day goal.  Saturday I burned even more! My total came to 247 calories which brings the grand total to 473 calories in the past couple of days! I have 2527 calories left to burn in the next two weeks, the real challenge is going to be keeping this up when school starts *Tomorrow.*  But I'm really thinking that I can do this!

I weigh in tomorrow at the school and I'm sort of nervous.  I know in my mind that I've made 2 major changes in my life; only drinking no calorie sodas, plus I've drank a lot more water than usual, and exercising almost daily.  Surely, this has made some kind of change in my weight.  I've also notice my stomach getting smaller, at least I think it is.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow! As soon as these tacos settle I'm going to begin todays workout, the final workout before my weighin! Until Then!
Anyone remember this guy? I miss his commercials! I guess the talking salsa packets are alright too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment