Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year Everyone!  This is my first blog of 2012.  It is now January 1st, the first short term goal date that I set in the beginning of this blog!  I'm happy to report that I kept one goal and that was not to drink any non diet sodas!  My other goal I kept moreso than I originally thought I would, doing some form of exercise every day.  I only missed a few days around Christmas when we were visiting family.  Today, or yesterday I suppose,  I only burned 50 calories playing Dance Central 2, but I was busy preparing for a get together with mine and Kaleb's friends, Nikki and Evan to celebrate the New Year.  I was very proud of myself when I opted against toasting with a regular coca cola!  Since this was my goal day, I originally thought I was going to gorge myself with sugary calorie filled sodas, but I didn't even want one.  I'll post my new short term goal probably later today when I decide what that is,  but for now I'm hitting the hay! Goodnight people of the blog! Have a wonderful first day of the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment