Sunday, January 15, 2012

Starting Over

So my weighin did not show me what I expected.  I think my starting weight was wrong.  I weigh more than what I thought I did.  This is a really sad realization for me and I'm going to have to start working even harder, and now that I really know my starting weight, I can tell you how I do from here.  I'm not going to post my weight, but I will continue to post on what I'm doing and if I lose any.  This weighin shocked me so bad I honestly kinda gave up.  I worked out a few days last week but not my normal everyday workouts.  So, This is me starting over.  I obviously did not meet my 4000 calorie burn goal on YourShape, but I can't let this effect me forever.  I want to change so I'm just going to have to make more changes.  My husband and I will be starting a new diet soon and as soon as I have the details worked out I'll share.  I have to lose weight.  I know I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. I think you can do it too! I am very proud of you for deciding to start over. I know that I have had hard times trying to get better and the reason I like blogging so much is that it helps me be accountable and get all my feelings out and maybe (hopefully) helping someone else. I know you can do this and I will be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete