Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holes in my Pockets

So yesterday I didn't quite meet my goal.  I burned 220 calories on cardio boxing and was plain worn out.  Today, I took a work out break.  I am sore and honestly don't feel to great.  I think it may be the fact that winter break is coming to a close and school starts Monday.  I finished registration today which includes payment.  I don't get any scholarships or financial aid so it is all out of pocket.  I've worked really hard this past semester to raise all that money and I just gave it all away.  I know it is going toward my education which will land me a nursing job in hopefully a year and a half, but it isn't really fair that some people get their education completely paid for through grants and scholarship and I can't because I already have a bachelor's degree.  I guess that's what I get for changing my mind about what I want to do with my life, but now I'm just ranting.

I sale my art and crafts to raise money for me to go to school, and today I just saw approximately 40 pieces of art leave my hands and go to the school.  Not to mention I've already bought a book for $140 and have about 300ish more dollars I have to spend for books and random things they require just for this semester.  It is just odd to me that you pay so much to go to school in order to get paid more one day, and that day you do get paid more you don't have to pay for school. (That made a lot more since in my head.)  Anywho, I know that teachers have to get paid too, I mean i am married to one, so I wish they did get paid more, which would probably mean students paying more!  I guess I just feel this way at the beginning of every semester because the schools literally drain your bank account within a week.  Good thing we're stocked up on spaghettio's!  (Which are probably not helping me get into my skinny britches at all.)  Hey! maybe that 20 pound 140 dollar book I'll be carrying around will help!  Did I mention, that I went to the library today to get a book and they didn't have it? And that I waited in line for an hour without a book to read in order give away a lot of my money?

Anyways, I promise I'll work out tomorrow, today was just a bummer.

PS. This is the book I'm checking out. My sister in law recommended it, plus there is a movie coming out about it later this year scratch that, THIS MONTH, and I definitely want to read the book first.  Whenever book based movies come out, I hardly ever read the book after I watch it, so I want to beat this story to the box office!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment