Monday, January 2, 2012

Kaleb's first day of school.

Today was Kaleb's first day back to school, he teaches at a Middle School, so it was my first day alone for awhile.  I got up eventually, did some laundry, made the bed, and fixed me a cherry diet coke. YUMM!  I  was incredibly bored and my 20 pounds of nursing books were glaring at me! "READ ME!!! YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO!" I felt like they were screaming at me! But, I don't start back til next Monday so like always I decided, I'd begin to read ahead tomorrow after I go pay for next semester.  I then watched How I Met Your Mother online until Kaleb got home.  I know, not a very productive day.  But, it got better.  Kaleb was
in the study room writing and prepping for school the next day and I began working out!  After I burned 50 calories on DC2, I cooked dinner.  Tonight, I made tacos, potato wedges and macaroni.  I found this great way to separate and freeze my meat so you don't have to cook all of it at once on pinterest.  Here is a pic:                                                                                                                                                                        
I didn't buy this much meat and I only separated mine in half. 
I did this as soon as I got home from the grocery store, and today when I took it out of the freezer, it was a much better serving size than having to cook the whole thing.  I had one taco and Kaleb had 2.  This is much better compared to our normal 2 to 3 each!  After dinner I worked out some more and burned 179 calories on your shape.  I did a cardio boxing workout on there, so much fun!  That brought today's calorie burning total to a whopping 229 calories.  I was very proud.  Tomorrow, since I have the house pretty tidied up already I'm going to begin working out before Kaleb gets home and I'm setting a total calorie burn for tomorrow to 300.  I can so do this! I will let you know tomorrow evening if my goal is a success!   Goodnight bloggers! PS Weigh in is in only 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment