Sunday, January 1, 2012

Riley and Kaylee

Today was an amazing start of a new year.  I woke up today with my husband saying "Lisa the babies are coming! The babies are coming!"  I got ready as quick as I could and we  headed up to the hospital, where our friends Heather and Tracy had just had two beautiful twin girls named Kaylee and Riley!  We were so happy for them. They weight 4.8 pounds and 4.6 pounds and I'm pretty sure they have Heather's nose.  I made these outfits for the lil girls! I can't wait to see them in them!  Anywho as far as working out I burned 112 calories on DC2 and I have yet to drink a non diet cola!   We ate at Subway for dinner tonight and I had the chicken, bacon and ranch sub, it was great! You guys should try it!  Happy Birthday Kaylee and Riley!  2011-12-29_16-45-02_661.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment